Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Oh what tangled webs we weave"....The Finley situation
(11-01-2019, 01:04 PM)hotweales Wrote: I personally have always been in the bunch that AD is not the problem, but I believe it is time to move on.
I don't believe this because Andy sucks, but rather his contract sucks for where we are. If AD was a player that could elevate everyone and lead us to playoff wins, the contract is fine. AD needs strength around him to do this and therefore his contract at 17.5 is too much. Finley looks to have many of the attributes Andy did when he came out, so give him a try. If he performs adequately, we can move Andy in the offseason. Andy will now become an asset to help us move forward.

I have and will always watch and cheer for the Bengals despite their shortcomings.

I also don't sweat the small stuff!

I keep asking this question... I've not gotten an answer. Who is this QB that elevates the play of those around him?

Not necessarily asking you in particular, but maybe someone will bite.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Oh what tangled webs we weave"....The Finley situation - jason - 11-01-2019, 09:59 PM