Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Oh what tangled webs we weave"....The Finley situation
(11-01-2019, 09:48 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I really don’t see Dalton taking another snap unless Finley gets hurt. I think we will see Finley from here on out no matter how he plays. If he’s good, great. If he’s playing bad, well they will just have to keep him out there to see how he overcomes if, if he even can. That’s the whole point of this. To see what we have in him, good or bad, how he bounces back etc. I’m sure we will see Dolagala in some garbage time, which we should have plenty. Putting Dalton back out there does absolutely nothing at all. Hell we may switch to Dolagala if Finley is horrible before Dalton goes back in. Daltons done.

Personally if I'm Dalton, I point to Jake Lettersalad if Finley gets hurt. His benching suggests that he's the problem, so someone else should be the solution. From this point forward, he has no obligation to help this team, or help groom his replacement. His future isn't here, so it's best if he just collects a check and has a seat.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Oh what tangled webs we weave"....The Finley situation - jason - 11-01-2019, 10:08 PM