Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Oh what tangled webs we weave"....The Finley situation
(11-01-2019, 10:08 PM)jason Wrote: Personally if I'm Dalton, I point to Jake Lettersalad if Finley gets hurt. His benching suggests that he's the problem, so someone else should be the solution. From this point forward, he has no obligation to help this team, or help groom his replacement. His future isn't here, so it's best if he just collects a check and has a seat.

See I don’t agree with this. I don’t think he should be placed back into a game this season but if Finley goes down, Andy definitely has an obligation to this team, and millions of reasons why. He’s not the first QB to be benched and he won’t be the first QB to come back in after being benched. Again I wouldn’t put him in but if they decide to then he should suck it up and play. Just cause the guy got his feelings hurt doesn’t mean he has the right to sit around and cry about it. A QB has to get this team threw the season if one or 2 gets hurt which isn’t far fetched with this line.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Oh what tangled webs we weave"....The Finley situation - TKUHL - 11-01-2019, 11:24 PM