Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are all being trolled by Cincinnati Sports
We still have to go back to the central question of whether the league is rigged or not. 
Brian Touhey really nails it this past week commenting on OJB handing over goat hair made shoes to Brady after getting beaten by NE.. ( thefixisin.net )
Nobody will ever convince me that when big money took over and the TV networks began televising NFL games every weekend the way they do now that it isn't just another prescripted tv show instead of true competition. There's absolutely no reason why perennial losing teams should still be able to pay out multi million dollar salaries for clear losers instead of bankruptcy like any other failed business..
After all, we still hear TV pundits and others rail against the notion of giving some poor family enough cash to survive and yet it's crickets when multi billion dollar businesses are subsidized losers and we're STILL talking about whether AJ Green has earned the right to be paid another few million and a nice long extension despite his age and lack of post season success.. Some poor family barely getting by living in substandard housing?  They just don't work hard enough at those two and sometimes three jobs.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We are all being trolled by Cincinnati Sports - grampahol - 11-02-2019, 12:38 PM