Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking ahead too potential coach additions
Earth to way out there in outer space, nobody wants to come to Cincinnati and work for The Brown / Blackburn Family. To those who think things will be better with this woman Katie, then just let her be the coach also since some think the Sun will rise out of her corporate asset. I have seen very few women run a male pro sports team well, if any. That said, I doubt any of the other male Browns or Blackburns would be any good either, and that's all the front office is, Browns and Blackburns, from President down to Ticket Sales. So although I question this female, i question all of the males in the Family also including Elmer Fudd running team last 30 years.

The Bengals changed coaches during 2017. Then changed most coaches after 2017. Then changed coaches during 2018. Then changed about all the coaches after 2018. For this they are 1-15 over the last 16 games.

Lets remember that when Bengals fire coaches, many coaches in football immediately announce in media that the Bengals should not waste their time calling. Nobody ever wants to come to work for Browns & Blackburns. Maybe somebody desperate for a coaching job, never a coach in high demand. Hue coming back after stinking it up in Cleveland was a good example of how Bengals take what they can get. The leftovers, the has been's, the never were's.

IF the Bengals fired every coach again, all the top coaches who told Bengals not to bother calling earlier this year, would say it again in media. That is nothing to look forward to.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking ahead too potential coach additions - kevin - 11-03-2019, 02:18 AM