Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread
(11-03-2019, 06:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Steelers got shafted on that long DPI towards the end of the game. I'm just bitter because it's hard to watch a team lose their elite RB, elite WR, elite QB, have their #1 RB down for this game and have their current Captain Checkdown be able to win this game, evening their record...all the while, i have to be a fan of the team in the one, single, only city in the entire United States that has a team with unquestionably the worst, most backwards, cheap ass owner in the entire history of the NFL, constantly lose and not only that, be the laughingstock of the NFL by not only fans, but their peers. 

You can't even imaging how frustrating it is to live in the city with the 2 most inept professional sports teams, going on 25 and 30 years now. 

I do know why the Steelers won though. They have a defense that's able to keep other team's scoring down and their line opens holes for whatever running back is there and they protect the QB so that the only thing he has to do is game manage and get around 21 pts per game. 

It's not rocket science. It's just maddening as hell, when you're on this side of the ledger. 

If you haven't already seen Carson Palmers latest, very accurate and telling comments regarding the Bengals, i'm sure you will soon enough in the Smack forum.

The Steelers started 0-2 and lost Ben for the year and our fans were like oh well might as well tank for next year. 4-4 with no chance at a Super Bowl is just meh.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread - 6andcounting - 11-03-2019, 06:59 PM