Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP Probe Into Planned Parenthood Funding Comes Up Empty
(10-09-2015, 12:56 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes. I tried to do a quick google search to see if anyone else reported and the only other link was MSNBC.

Now, it's possible that the conservative sites don't want to report it or at least are still trying to figure out how to spin it, but I still have to wonder why this is only being reported by 2 left-leaning sites.

I want to know the context of his statements. Were they in a press conference? Buried in some other text? I can find nothing about it on his website or the committee's either. I mean, we are talking HuffPo and MSNBC, so I'd think it it were fallacious there would be some sort of commentary to that regard as well. But nothing.

Edit: The more I think about it, the more I'm betting that it was timed to be intentionally glossed over because of the Speaker elections.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: GOP Probe Into Planned Parenthood Funding Comes Up Empty - Belsnickel - 10-09-2015, 01:10 PM