Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Per Jason La Canfora, Dalton, offseason.
(11-04-2019, 05:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am not sure his value, probably round 2 is fair. Also not sure if he has to approve the team he is traded. But, he is gone, question is where we he land?

Bucs - Definitely possible
Bears - If Trubisky plays the way he has played in 2019, yep

Wild Card teams are team where starting QB may suddenly retire
Brady
Rivers
Ben R. (nto likely they trade within division, but may)

How about teams with sophomore or Junior slump?

Mayfield 
Mariota

I see a market for any team with a good to strong OL and good defense or a team like the Pats who need a 1 year stop gap to develop their future (if Brady retires of course)

I think Bucs make sense, unless Arians retires again (Health concerns are rumored to make this possible). Bears are in play for sure as I think they will have Mitch sit for a year and try again in his 4th year. I think Patriots would roll with Stidham before making a move for a one year stop gap. Chargers actually would make a lot of sense if Rivers moves on or retires after the season because they are built to win now to an extent contract wise. Tennesse is in same boat as Tampa is so I could see them going with a vet, but I could also argue they already have that guy in Tannehill. No way Browns move on from Mayfield, the 1st overall pick will get a full contract (most likely with another new coach).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Jason La Canfora, Dalton, offseason. - Au165 - 11-04-2019, 05:57 PM