Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the umpteenth time .. IT'S THE FRONT OFFICE!!!
(11-05-2019, 08:06 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The five-year playoff run the Bengals had is something any team would be proud of. In my opinion, much of the credit went to the quality offensive and defensive coordinators Cincinnati had at the time.  I’m talking primarily about Jay Gruden, Hue Jackson, and especially Mike Zimmer. I will even give Paul Guenther credit here.

Realistically, it takes all 53 members of a team to win a Super Bowl.  If a starter goes down the backup has to be almost as good.  Andy Dalton has lost his offensive line and with that he has lost his edge as well as his confidence.  He’s not the same MVP-level player we saw in 2015; that’s clear.  It’s time to see what Ryan Finley can do because there are more pressing issues than quarterback Cincinnati must address via the draft this upcoming spring.  I hope he lights it up, personally.  Then we can draft who we need on the offensive line, on the defensive line, and pick up some fast linebackers.

We were the 12th best team in the NFL for 5 years in a row. That's trophy worthy!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For the umpteenth time .. IT'S THE FRONT OFFICE!!! - THE PISTONS - 11-05-2019, 10:20 PM