Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Per Jason La Canfora, Dalton, offseason.
(11-06-2019, 09:25 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Jason la Confora said GMs have a 2nd round value on Dalton.  I don't think any team is giving up a 2nd round pick for a back up.

But what would NFL GMs know about Dalton.  They have not invested years trying to spin everything to shit on him like some Bengals fans.

I can see it now...

BEARS GM - Hi Mike, we will give you a 2nd round pick for Dalton.
MB - Make it two 1st round picks and you've got yourself a deal.
BEARS GM - No.
MB - ................Can I speak to Hue Jackson?
BEARS GM - Hue Jackson doesn't work here.
MB - Oh, well I'm just going to wait for Hue Jackson to offer a great trade for Dalton.  Bye!

(11-06-2019, 09:41 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Where was this "Ownership/FO sucks" concept when the team was going to the playoffs 5 times in a row?

Where was it in 2013, 2014, 15 when the Bengals had an amazing roster?

Where was this line of thinking in 05, 06, & 07?

Be carefuleful if you come back with AD was good enough, etc. etc.... the question is a trap.

Meh, the Bengals caught lightning in a bottle and were making the playoffs at the same time the Pittsburgh Pirates were doing the same thing and now they're both back to being crap as they have been for the majority of the past 30 years.  Sucky ownership has placed a ceiling on our franchise to the point where winning a playoff game is about as hard as a better run franchise winning the SB.  We were the 90s Buffalo Bills of the playoffs...ooh look the Bengals made it to the playoffs again, whoop de doo, wonder who beats 'em in the opening round this time.

When you really think about it, you are asking how anyone could have complained about our crappy ownership when we took home a whopping six "12th Place" trophies in 7 years.  How many fanbases would be proud of that?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Jason La Canfora, Dalton, offseason. - Nately120 - 11-06-2019, 10:35 AM