Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Per Jason La Canfora, Dalton, offseason.
(11-05-2019, 11:53 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Fitz , Kap, Tannehill ,Flacco. Dalton are no longer ready for prime time players. If some one our roster can't be the future then drafting A QB with the first pick is essential. Got to get the QB who will work the best with current personal and the projected later round picks.  If the fo still refuses to go full bore in free agency we are totally f323ed. Unless we destroy the draft. The thing we need more than anything else is to have Finley show some promise. Long live Ryan

The unfortunate thing with drafts is it usually takes 2-3 years for players that are drafted to make an impact...outside of usually a 1st Round pick.

Any path to being competitive almost has to have free agency.

I gotta say, I looked at the list of free agents and this past year was a better one for LB's. And I get that people will be like...sign Littleton! But a bunch of teams will want him so it will be tough.

For the Offensive Line, we likely could add a Guard in free agency, but it's thin on Tackles.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Jason La Canfora, Dalton, offseason. - THE PISTONS - 11-06-2019, 11:37 AM