Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas City overwhelmingly votes to remove Martin Luther King's name from historic st
(11-06-2019, 04:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: "GM" requoted the original article that "GM" quoted in the OP.

"admits"

Yeah, you admitted this was true.  This is an appropriate use of the word.  Quit feeling so persecuted.

Quote:Personally I found it to be more intimidating than protesting to stand there quietly and not even respond to the people in the church.

But I also didn't like them being called racist with no proof.

I've been perfectly clear.

"contradict"

They were silent and peaceful.  I would think anyone who supports the rights of our citizens to peaceful protest would have no issue with that.  When I use the term contradict, I mean down the road.  It'll happen, I'm very confident.

Quote:Do you have ANYTHING to add to the story or just more posts about me? 'Cause I'm tired of your games...they are boring, distract from the board and of no use to me.  Have a good day.

Every single post has been about the story.  Again, stop feeling so persecuted.  Just do please remember that you don't support peaceful protest the next time someone gets kicked out of a Trump rally for protesting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kansas City overwhelmingly votes to remove Martin Luther King's name from historic st - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-06-2019, 05:52 PM