Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas City overwhelmingly votes to remove Martin Luther King's name from historic st
(11-06-2019, 04:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: No it was during a meeting to rally people to get out and vote:

I still think it was disrespectful to walk in and just stand there, not even sit down when asked.

Edit: However we have churches and preachers doing sermons about politics every week in this country so I guess we should ban all those too to so we can avoid such protests?

Well I will have to say that I’m fairly jaded against protests. Most are utterly useless. I think most protestors are virtue signaling (finally a hip phrase that I can use) or they are frustrated at their inability to change something. I know. A bit ironic considering the person we are discussing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kansas City overwhelmingly votes to remove Martin Luther King's name from historic st - michaelsean - 11-06-2019, 09:55 PM