Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas City overwhelmingly votes to remove Martin Luther King's name from historic st
(11-06-2019, 09:30 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I will call out his BS every time I see it.  Seeing as how I responded to the point of the thread in every post maybe you should spare us all your sanctimony and let your boy defend himself.

Three people besides Dino had a problem with the aggressive intrusion into a church, silent or no, and I'll wager all of those people are for "peaceful protest."  

But you decided Dino's dissent, his alone, meant he was no longer for peaceful protest. A "contradiction." And if he thinks this one protest was disrespectful then you fallaciouslly claim he must now believe ALL peaceful protest is disrespectful. These are not logical and necessary conclusions. They're just a decision to "call bs" on Dino because you want to and any pretext will do, on any thread.  

So that's really all about Dino, not the "the point of the thread."

And this isn't just about you two any more. It's about the health of the message board.

The forum rules don't say targets of personal attacks need to "stop feeling persecuted."
The forum rules don't say personal attacks are ok if the attacker feels the victim deserved it and so promises to continue.

The forum rules say personal attacks are forbidden.

And more personal attack is what you promise when you vow to call out Dino's speciously defined "hypocrisy" on into the future.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kansas City overwhelmingly votes to remove Martin Luther King's name from historic st - Dill - 11-07-2019, 11:46 AM