Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas City overwhelmingly votes to remove Martin Luther King's name from historic st
(11-06-2019, 08:58 PM)Dill Wrote: I think our OP is thankful for general interest in the topics upon which he posts and likely enjoys hearing all sides.

He gets his back up, though, when discussion of his alleged personal flaws is insistently substituted for the thread topic, and in thread after thread by the same poster. If the OP defends himself, that generates the kind off-topic personal "discussion" that often leads to lock down, doesn't it? And if he doesn't, then the stalker just gets to snipe at him all day.

Either way, it is a distraction for rest of us trying to continue our discussion on topic.

I'm just glad someone is keeping track of my activities on the board so I don't have to.  Mellow 

My posts are better vetted by board members than Trump's prepared speeches are.   Smirk

All seriousness aside good debate on subjects is always welcome even if I end up being wrong on the facts and the end results.  That's why I share what I consider interesting stories.  This was one where I could see both sides and how it played out. Both good and bad.

I know some are amazed that not everyone finds the same things interesting and I'm glad that feel the need to responds and tell me.  Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kansas City overwhelmingly votes to remove Martin Luther King's name from historic st - GMDino - 11-07-2019, 12:05 PM