Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT Is This Team Trying To Be In 2020 ???
(11-07-2019, 12:31 PM)BengalChris Wrote: The way things are now, the top QB prospects may just tell the team to not draft them cause they won't sign with such a joke of a franchise. I really do believe that that is what we are faced with at this point and you can be sure that agents will be telling their clients just that and Carson Palmer will be re-enforcing that idea every chance he gets.

We will see how the Dalton thing plays out, but right now he's an example of what happens if you don't pull a d-bag move like Carson Palmer and demand a trade...you take a friendly deal, get pummeled, get a D-grade HC and then get benched and not traded.  Geez, that's a shining example of how Mike Brown and the Bengals treat players who actually try to be good soldiers and follow orders.

It's a no-win situation.  You either quit on the team or the team quits on you.  Play nice and get your ass on that bench, and NO I won't trade you to another team.  Sit down and shut up.  Dalton could be beyond repair, but the guy still has a winning record as a QB even with the 0-8 season ZT and his band of barely-employable underlings have spearheaded.

(11-06-2019, 09:36 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Their plan every year is to first, make money. Secondly, if they can just get more wins than the Browns then they’re not the worst team in the division or the state. My guess is that their goals don’t go beyond that. Anything more is just icing on their fat cake.

Right now we are the Browns.  We are at the bottom of the division, we have a HC who looks like he should be a one-and-done total mistake, and the closest thing he has to an ace up his sleeve is tossing a late-round rookie QB into a hopeless situation and hoping for the best.  This is pretty much what the Browns have been doing since they reemerged, but now they've just moved on to stinking a bit less but in a different way.

Welp, good luck Cody Kessler...er, I mean Ryan Finley!  I hope you're the next Tom Brady!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHAT Is This Team Trying To Be In 2020 ??? - Nately120 - 11-07-2019, 01:31 PM