Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Per Jason La Canfora, Dalton, offseason.
(11-05-2019, 07:29 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I hope we finally win a playoff game after 28 years. I could give a rats behind about five straight losses in the playoffs. In fact to tell the truth I do try to forget the playoff appearences by your boy Andy. 

Yea, I was there with you. Turning my nose up to winning seasons, competitive Octobers, high pressured Decembers, exciting Sundays and a shot at a championship in January all the while sneak reading the Browns board to bask in their misery.

Then I woke up in Kansas and we were 0-8 headed to our 4th losing season.

I'll season up some crow and say I'd take those playoff runs (hell even with the primetime blunders), over what we may be in for this next decade.

At least fans had something to really be outraged about. Folks cared.

Now it's like wake me when we win.

Best case is Finley shows well and we win some games, but don't lose the 1st overall pick. Free up the pick (or trade). So I stand with you boy, as I have with any Bengal QB that didn't quit on the team. And even then the current state of the Franchise has Palmer all forgiven in my book.

I think the Dalton/Green era was a good run in hindsight. The two who will be most remembered.

There's no reason for me to take shots at Dalton. Especially now that the era is over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Jason La Canfora, Dalton, offseason. - jj22 - 11-07-2019, 10:23 PM