Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas City overwhelmingly votes to remove Martin Luther King's name from historic st
(11-07-2019, 11:10 PM)Dill Wrote: 1. Dino calls one peaceful protest "disrespectful." You conclude he has thereby claimed ALL peaceful protests are disrespectful--a logically faulty conclusion--but you nevertheless claim "contradiction!" and tell the board your future plans for deploying your faulty conclusion. 

Quoting your entire post won't fix the logical flaw in that claim, or change its malicious intent. It won't make your post "really" about the thread topic instead of Dino if it includes a statement about the topic. You didn't tell the forum of your plans to to "call out" the MLK topic in the future. Flippant quip logic ("you actually proved [my point]") just follows one error with another.

2. No one else in the forum is doing this to anyone else, and with a "long track record" going back years, so I'm hardly "ignoring it in others."

1. Not that I've read the back and forth too closely, but if SSF suggests Dino contradicts himself then how could he also assert Dino considers all peaceful protests disrespectful?

2. Bullshit
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kansas City overwhelmingly votes to remove - bfine32 - 11-07-2019, 11:24 PM