Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal Fans suddenly have "Chase Young Fever"
I debate in my mind the best of what could happen for this team.  

1.  This team has never drafted great.  I mean that sincerely.  We hit occasionally, but with so many high picks, even a blind squirrel finds a nut.  Chase Young should be the only consideration since this team will certainly get the first pick.  We're worse than the Dolphins..  that's truth.  I don't believe that a first round QB is our answer with no line.  At the same time, find a way to unload Dunlap- great guy, just need to clean up the cash situation to allow #2 to happen.

2.  Dalton goes and we should do our best to get a sign and trade for Cam Newton.  I have always been behind Andy.  If you're not going to put a solid line in front of him, he can't win.  He's not a mobile QB.  That's all there is to say.  Unless Finley shocks the world (mind you  many were advocating that he was horrible in the pre-season and needed to be cut in favor of our 3rd string Dolegala).  I just don't see this being our future, but it'd be great to be wrong and not need to sign a solid QB.  Mind you, I have NEVER been a Cam fan.   Never.  He's way better than anyone we've had since Essiason though.  Even knowing he is an occasional injury risk.

3.  Focus of O-Line is critical.  Cuts need to be made and focus in FA needs to happen.  Likely won't, but needs to happen.  Even if the line was stabilized, Dalton goes, he deserves better and the system/fans have already written him off.

4.  Draft beyond Chase young should be LB, OL and Safeties.  

5.  AJ Green Stays.  You really can't let him go after you let the trade deadline pass- assuming anyone even tried to get him.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the 1st pick the C.Bengals select Chase Young - Shouldamapads - 11-09-2019, 01:31 PM