Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal Fans suddenly have "Chase Young Fever"
(11-09-2019, 01:07 PM)xEGDx Wrote: DE Ohio State. Would this make anybody care about next year or this team at all if the Bengals somehow ended up with Chase Young on their opening day roster next year?

I know this will not happen for many reasons, primarily because its probably the best football decision you can probably make when that day comes and we are talking about a Brown family football organization.

Absolutely Not! How does this help the OL, LB and more than likely the QB position we are about to be in. Very few DE’s if any are game changers, this guy would have to be a pro bowl player from day one. We can’t even draft a starter in the first. We can’t just ignore team needs because we’re afraid to take a gamble in a player of need over what I consider a luxury pick. Any other draft I would be fine with Young, I just don’t think we have the luxury to make this pick at this time. Every year for the past several years we complain about the Oline and LBers even saying the first couple picks need to be Oline, LB or both, then everyone gets enamored over some player at a different position only to repeat this nightmare. Young in the first would be like Ross all over again. Fix the damn Oline/LBers already.

Of course this is just my opinion, Young could be a stud or a bust just as well as any other player we pick. I know our Dline has sucked just as bad this year, But I still would prefer to concentrate on the bigger issues with this team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the 1st pick the C.Bengals select Chase Young - TKUHL - 11-09-2019, 02:22 PM