Other
25.93%
7 25.93%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do You Think About 2020?
(11-10-2019, 11:50 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Tua was some 20 days out from the injury.

My case against Tua is that he is on a loaded offense. WR's, RB, Offensive Line. QB's usually look good in that situation.

Burrow has also been a 1-year wonder. LSU is also loaded at WR, RB, and Offensive Line. Take a look at Burrows numbers last year. They weren't that good. Also at OSU they made fun of his arm strength. I just wonder if that will be exposed in the NFL?

My GUESS is that IF Taylor is still here...he brings in Tannehill to start and then they draft a QB depending on where we pick. IF we pick 1, they'll go Burrow. 2 Tua. Some other high spot, maybe they go OT and Hurts later.

Whoever we draft is going to have the Bengals Management and Coaching stacked against them. It will be tough to succeed here.

This team was a playoff team year after year not long ago. What changed?

They had poor drafts, but prior they had good to great drafts starting the year they had their best draft position drafting Dalton (at time we still had Palmer) in round 2 and AJ Green with 4th pick in the draft. So recent history with top 5 picks is on the side of management. To say it does not increase to grab a stud with picks 1-4 is not accurate.

There are misses yes, but when there is a consensus top 5 player by draft experts, then why would any team be blamed for their choice? I think it also comes down to elite talent in the top, some drafts have more than others. Based on what I am seeing, I do see a lot of elite talent in that top 5, but Bengals could always trade down and add more picks (early) in the draft is they don't see the can't miss guy. 

I never root to lose a game, but let's just say I will not be heartbroken if we end up 1-15 in 2019 so we secure a top 3 pick in every round.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Do You Think About 2020? - Luvnit2 - 11-10-2019, 01:31 PM
RE: What Do You Think About 2020? - kevin - 11-10-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: What Do You Think About 2020? - Synric - 11-10-2019, 06:43 PM