Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP Probe Into Planned Parenthood Funding Comes Up Empty
(10-10-2015, 03:40 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That hearing was over the 60 mil of discretionary gov funding they receive.   There will be others to come.

Which she confirmed they didn't need that 60m . Since they take in 127m over expenses

I know what they said the hearing was about, but do you care to answer my questions? If it was not based on the videos, then why subpoena them and what basis did they have to go on for having the hearing in the first place?

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015-08-14-JC-JJ-to-Richards-PP-Planned-Parenthood.pdf

The committee's own letter to PP starts off with the videos and uses them as the basis for the hearing.

So tell me again that this was not about the videos.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: GOP Probe Into Planned Parenthood Funding Comes Up Empty - Belsnickel - 10-10-2015, 06:39 AM