Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebuilding the Defense First is the Key to Success
I agree the team needs serious help on defense, especially LBs.  They also need serious help on offense in the trenches (nothing new there), and now it seems a QB.  As it stands now unless the Bengals hit absolute home runs with most every draft pick next year this team is going to be bad for a long time, like Browns bad.  That makes me sad to think about it.  Of course maybe they will do something decent in free agency as well to fill in some of those holes.

So in summary, the Bengals basically need find good players to fill about 1/3 the team or more.  I wish they could ask to become an expansion team and have a do over and with a new owner.   Tongue

I think I saw a thread about Jeff Bezos wanting to buy an NFL team.  I think we could only wish he bought the Bengals.  Unlike Mike, he has actually accomplished something, to put it lightly.  Too bad Cincinnati didn't land that deal when Amazon was looking for a second headquarters. That might have been a bit more encouragement for him to buy the Brown family out.  But they are building a major billion dollar air hub at CVG so maybe there is hope.  And the Brown family could ride off in to the sunset, set financially for generations, looking like great business people making a billion+ off the sale of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in almost 30 years.   Big Grin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebuilding the Defense First is the Key to Success - George Cantstandya - 11-11-2019, 02:59 PM