Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's comments on SC and DACA
(11-12-2019, 12:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A follow up question then.  Why would you state;

is the reason for this order, if there are other explanations.  You aren't talking about Trump's motivations in this quote, you're talking about the policy itself.  It very much appears that your labeling the opposition to DACA as racist.  I assume that was unintentional?

So, you agree that judge ruled according to partisan leanings and not the law?

Trump plays nice with racists.  He feeds them what they want to hear:  "no angels" "bad hombres" So I guess it makes white people feel safer to kick out people brought here as babies/children who made it in their lives to jobs and families and contributing members of society.

All I agree with is that something needs to be done, that it will likely be overturned and that Trump will not "make a deal" unless it involves removing "them" from the country and/or him getting billions for a wall that Mexico is going to pay for.

My apologies if others who oppose DACA felt sucked into the pool with the racists that Trump was talking to. Clearly I was speaking to Trump and his motivations and why he uses the words he does as I named him specifically in the title of the thread.

If one is not racist I am not talking to/about them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
Trump's comments on SC and DACA - GMDino - 11-12-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Trump's comments on SC and DACA - GMDino - 11-12-2019, 12:45 PM
RE: Trump's comments on SC and DACA - CJD - 11-12-2019, 01:02 PM
RE: Trump's comments on SC and DACA - CJD - 11-12-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Trump's comments on SC and DACA - CJD - 11-13-2019, 09:07 AM