Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's comments on SC and DACA
(11-12-2019, 01:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: You're lack of comprehension is annoying and probably deliberate.

Have a nice day.

I do, wholeheartedly, apologize if my objections to your statements and premise were difficult for you to respond to.  I did strive to make them plain and understandable.  Seeing as I unfortunately failed in this task please allow me to rephrase.

You have admitted that opposition to DACA is not inherently racist.  Why then do you use racist terminology in your posts to describe those in opposition to DACA?  We can certainly agree that opposition to DACA can, for a likely small percentage, be rooted in racism.  Why, if your intention is an honest and open discussion on the subject would you being your thread by asserting that this is the whole determinant?  Whatever your objections to me, I cannot choose your words for you.

Also, to borrow a phrase from someone on this board, do try and respond to the points being made without making it personal.

Messages In This Thread
Trump's comments on SC and DACA - GMDino - 11-12-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Trump's comments on SC and DACA - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 11-12-2019, 01:54 PM
RE: Trump's comments on SC and DACA - CJD - 11-12-2019, 01:02 PM
RE: Trump's comments on SC and DACA - CJD - 11-12-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Trump's comments on SC and DACA - CJD - 11-13-2019, 09:07 AM