Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's comments on SC and DACA
(11-12-2019, 01:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Why then do you use racist terminology in your posts to describe those in opposition to DACA?  We can certainly agree that opposition to DACA can, for a likely small percentage, be rooted in racism.  Why, if your intention is an honest and open discussion on the subject would you being your thread by asserting that this is the whole determinant?

He only framed the objection as being racists when discussing "Trump and his minions".

(11-12-2019, 11:55 AM)GMDino Wrote: People, human beings, who made the most of the American dream after coming here when they had no choice and the POTUS and his minions want them kicked out because....

I know, I know..."illegals!!!!1!!!111!!!"  

What good it does to kick out lawyers and contributing members of society I have no idea.  I guess it makes white people feel better?

Then when you asked about the people who oppose DACA and are not racist he apologized if he offended anyone who opposed DACA but wa not one of Trumps minions"

(11-12-2019, 12:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: My apologies if others who oppose DACA felt sucked into the pool with the racists that Trump was talking to.  Clearly I was speaking to Trump and his motivations and why he uses the words he does as I named him specifically in the title of the thread.

If one is not racist I am not talking to/about them.

This thread was created in response to Trump's motivation and the racists rhetoric he uses to create opposition to DACA.

Apparently you might be aware of a different argument to use to oppose DACA, but none of us know because so far all you have done is try and pick a fight with GM.

Messages In This Thread
Trump's comments on SC and DACA - GMDino - 11-12-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Trump's comments on SC and DACA - fredtoast - 11-12-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Trump's comments on SC and DACA - CJD - 11-12-2019, 01:02 PM
RE: Trump's comments on SC and DACA - CJD - 11-12-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Trump's comments on SC and DACA - CJD - 11-13-2019, 09:07 AM