Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Could Free Up 86 Mil for New Players
(11-12-2019, 11:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think what you'll see is them attributing the season to a new coaching staff taking their lumps. Also injuries...to Green, Jonah, Boling retiring. They'll probably also think guys on defense like Kirkpatrick and WJ3 getting injured hurt the team. Preston Brown is a scapegoat. Dennard injured.

It's easier to blame things out of their control than them making bad decisions or being inept.

Then, they'll sign a few Tier C and D free agents. Maybe a LB with name recognition that's past his prime. They'll throw maybe a 2nd round pick at a LB.

You'll hear heavy PR how getting Jonah back is like having a 2nd 1st Round pick...and that's why they didn't trade it.

They'll try to keep Green, probably overpaying him. He's been healthy once in 4 years...so he'll likely miss games next year too.

They'll likely keep the coordinators. Maybe tweak a few position coaches.

That's what I see in my crystal ball.

Your crystal ball sounds a lot like Mike Brown with a dash of Hobspin. This team is run by morons. Mike Brown kicking the bucket is sadly the franchise’s only hope. He won’t sell.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Could Free Up 86 Mil for New Players - t3r3e3 - 11-13-2019, 11:09 AM