Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Timetable on when AJ Green will practice
(11-14-2019, 11:18 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Screwing him as in lowballing him like they did Whitworth. I’m going to guess that what they offered him was almost insulting. AJ has been a model citizen and player for this franchise, one of the very few who has consistently said he wants to be here for his entire career.

I’m sure he would have gladly met them halfway and taken a team friendly deal. If the FO wants to repay him with a laughable offer, then I don’t blame him for protecting his health for another team next year
So they should break the bank for a guy who can't/won't (read however you want) get on the field? Whats a reasonable offer in that case? Pretty sure you have no idea what they're offering or what hes asking so how can you state they're being unreasonable?

He's been payed extremely well to play, which he hasn't done. His injury history is alarming and if he can't overcome them any quicker than this, then how do you justify tying up that much cash in a player that likely won't even play. Too many other holes on this team that need addressing. 

And just my humble opinion, paying a player $12+mil for a year of 0 production is what I call unreasonable. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Timetable on when AJ Green will practice - R3stangs - 11-14-2019, 11:27 AM