Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Putin Is Sending Troops to Wipe Out ISIS
(10-10-2015, 03:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You would rather tell then double down on an obvious lie (everyone including you knows it wasn't sarcasm) rather than say, "Yeah I didn't know who said that."  On a message boardno less.  A liar and a coward.  I've wasted enough time trying to help you.  Maybe a liberal can try and have more success., but you need to grow the hell up.

You really think I've never heard this dumb meme about Obama's JV comment that you righties constantly bring up before? You find it completely implausible that I (like most progressives) think it's cheap, gaffe politics, and therefore didn't want to even acknowledge it with a serious response? You really think I thought for even a second that it's possible Blutarsky, dull as he is, was honestly calling ISIS a JV team even though his post (like mine) was clearly sarcastic in nature?

Look, I get it. The answer to all of those questions is "Yes. I take everything I hear, read and see completely literally. Jokes are not jokes; they are lies. Insults are not insults; they are honest judgments. Sarcasm is not sarcasm; it is genuine ignorance."

And that is why I encourage you to seek help. You will probably always struggle with reading people's intentions when they speak or write, but there are tools that will make it much easier for you in the future. I recommend starting here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Putin Is Sending Troops to Wipe Out ISIS - GodHatesBengals - 10-10-2015, 05:25 PM