Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do the Bengals players expect to lose?
(11-14-2019, 12:39 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I think there's a lot of truth to the sayings "you have to learn how to win" and vice versa "you expect to lose".

These players know how to win. They came from winning teams where winning was expected and not explained away in simple sentences like, "We have to do better." 

Quote:The Bengals for decades now have never really learned how to win. It's just not a part of the culture that's ridden along with this team under MB.

Not really on board with this part. I mean I remember when Chad and Houshmandzadeh was on the sideline disrespecting the terrible towel before a Pittsburgh game at PBS (at least I think it was those 2). They were confident AF going into that game, but I think that's the game Palmer got his knee wiped out.

We were pretty confident in 2015 as well. We carried it nicely though, but same results. Damn Andy Dalton.

Quote:You can see it on the players faces, you can sense it. They're chugging along winning some games, then they have a PT game or play the Steelers and the first bit of adversity and the implosion is on !

This is BS. Your right, I just hate it.

Quote:I'm not sure it will ever change under the current ownership ?

No, me either. Damn Brown family. I think guys feel like their in the Boyscouts here instead of the Army (you get what I'm saying). This organization is ran horribly because the FO is bad. I've seen it posted on here time and time again about the ski trip. TBH, that speaks volumes on where their thoughts have been and it isn't on winning.

Somehow, this would make a good Christmas movie starring Queen Latiffa. If we could only have a good ending? Otherwise, it's a good Christmas movie starring the cast of Goodfellas. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do the Bengals players expect to lose? - HarleyDog - 11-14-2019, 09:38 PM