Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump
(11-15-2019, 08:03 AM)6andcounting Wrote: 1. Hearsay isn't evidence so you can't impeach someone in it. 

2. His words have to be able to be cross-examined and what he says has to be verified. But this would be actual evidence and not hearsay.

3.  Because the transcript is already out

4. Who's being prevented from testifying? I haven't heard that and couldn't find anything from a few different google searches I just did.

5. The Ukraine President said he didn't know anything was being withheld, but I don't know that he would came testify. Taylor also testified Ukraine was unaware aid was being withheld, but he was already called as a witness by the Democrats.

I normally chalk most your posts up to S***posting but this is getting silly.

The whistleblowers report was mostly verified by the partial transcript that Trump supplied, Trump's admin has told several people to ignore subpoenas, testimony Wednesday was that the Ukraine Pres didn't know it was being withheld until a week before the first inquiry about why it was and when the heat got turned on Trump released the money...and the Ukraine Pres asked as soon as he found out about it.

That Trump "poorly" attempted to strong arm the Ukraine for something that doesn't exist doesn't make it less of a serious event.

If he had used a rubber chicken to try to rob a library because he thought it was a bank and he failed he'd still be accused of attempted robbery.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistle-Blower’s Complaint Is Said to Involve Multiple Acts by Trump - GMDino - 11-15-2019, 10:25 AM