Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ireland becomes first country to legalize gay marriage via pop vote
(05-28-2015, 06:12 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: By not allowing it, hopefully it will dissuade a few from participating in it and the numbers will come down over time. Just like I showed in the charts where the countries that it's not legal in it has started dropping vs those that allow it showing that the number of infected people has practically doubled since it was legalized. View the charts on the website yourself, it's not hard to use.

That's a good question, and I don't know a good answer to that one, but just cause we don't know the answers at this time, does not make it a valid argument for allowing SSM, when we have data clearly shows otherwise.

So you stand my your belief that allowing SSM will INCREASE the amount of people infected by HIV and dying of AIDS?

And that if we continue to treat the gay people in society as some sort of lesser American citizen they will learn to stop having "wrong sex"?

Using that "logic" perhaps we should just ban marriage altogether?

http://www.kutv.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/TUESDAY-Married-or-single-why-STD-rates-in-Utah-are-skyrocketing-125445.shtml#.VWeRks-6eM8

Quote:Married or single, why STD rates in Utah are skyrocketing

It’s a skyrocketing problem in Utah that no one wants to talk about.

Married or single, STDs are on the rise among all ages – in some cases up more than 700 percent.

“20s, 30s, 40s, and I’ve certainly had my share of patients in their 50s,” says one doctor.

2News’ Heidi Hatch investigates the cause of this public health crisis and reveals the source that has Utahns facing a higher risk of sexually transmitted diseases than ever before.

Of course ALL STDs being up has nothing to do with it...of course.

http://www.livescience.com/48100-sexually-transmitted-infections-50-states-map.html

[Image: std_infoGraphic_c.jpg?1412624548]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ireland becomes first country to legalize gay marriage via pop vote - GMDino - 05-28-2015, 07:14 PM