Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Timetable on when AJ Green will practice
(11-16-2019, 10:44 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Braham had a bone bruise therefore his x-rays were negative, also. Until they weren’t. The team never announced Braham had a tibial plateau fracture. Braham told the media after the season was over. Point being you don’t know AJ’s diagnosis or prognosis the same way you didn’t know Braham’s.

Again, bone bruises typically heal in 1-2 months with rest only. It’s highly unusual and completely out of the norm for a bone bruise to take up to 96 weeks longer to heal than most complete fractures. The fact you’re using an atypical recovery time just indicates that injuries can and do take longer than expected to heal.

Tyler Eifert is a good example. He suffered an ankle injury in January 2016. It didn’t heal as expected with conservative treatment so he had surgery in May 2016. He didn’t make his season debut until the end of October or 5 months after surgery. I guess he was milking his injury, too?

Dude, I'm not going to debate a series of straw man arguments.  The fact of the matter is that there is much more evidence to indicate AJ can play, but isn't based on his interviews, contract negotiations, practice habits, and typical recovery time.  You keep setting up straw men and trying to put the burden of proof entirely on me because we both that you cannot empirically prove your arguments, either.  

At the end of the day, there is a lot more to 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Timetable on when AJ Green will practice - Whatever - 11-16-2019, 12:59 PM