Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Our first win could be against Oakland
(11-16-2019, 02:20 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, the Bengals at 0-9 have nothing to lose this weekend except another game. I look for the Bengals to play loose and go for 4th downs. I also look for the Bengals to take other risks during the game. I think Mixon and Eifert have a good game. Mixon has been on track the last few weeks and gaining some good yards. Eifert will be there to bail out Finley on passes. Whatever the outcome, the Bengals will have a decent game IMO. I know we want the first draft pick, but the Bengals should play to win every game.

1. Coaching staff finally figured out that they should use Mixon, something they did little of in the first half of the season. Pretty lame of the coaches really when you have the AFC's leading rusher. Stupid is as stupid does.
2. Same for Eifert. You have Eifert and ignore that he's there for half a season. Deserve to lose.
3. The Bengals have been playing to win. Didn't trade anyone at the deadline.
4. They really could not play much worse than being blown out 13-49, like last week.
5. Oakland will run the ball and even if it is stopped a few times, they believe in the run and will continue to run. Bengals LBers will whiff, as usual. Look for the safeties to lead the team in tackling yet again.
6. The Raiders will pressure Finley all day. The offense gave up more points than they scored last week. I see the same this week.

Here's the book Taylor uses:

[Image: wp_000097.jpg?w=225&h=300]

He coaches like he's confused about the two definitions for the word "football".

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our first win could be against Oakland - BengalChris - 11-16-2019, 02:48 PM