Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Timetable on when AJ Green will practice
(11-16-2019, 12:59 PM)Whatever Wrote: Dude, I'm not going to debate a series of straw man arguments.  The fact of the matter is that there is much more evidence to indicate AJ can play, but isn't based on his interviews, contract negotiations, practice habits, and typical recovery time.  You keep setting up straw men and trying to put the burden of proof entirely on me because we both that you cannot empirically prove your arguments, either.  

At the end of the day, there is a lot more to 

My point is unless you have accurate information you can’t predict a prognosis as evidenced by Braham. Also, injuries don’t always heal as quickly as predicted as evidenced by Eifert. These aren’t strawman arguments, but real world examples from this team. Also, if AJ’s ankle was swollen after practicing then rest is what is indicated because if he continued to practice the repaired ligaments could heal stretched out leading to chronic instability and need for further repair. Plus he returned too soon from the turf toe injury last year, injured the toe in his first game back, which then required season ending surgery. Why would he risk further injury and possibly more surgery for a 0-9 season? That would be stupid. Look what happened with Tua Tagovailoa today; comes back from high ankle sprain surgery too early, gets tackled during a play the defenders normally wouldn’t get to him if he was healthy, and suffers a potentially career ending hip dislocation.

But, you can always prove me wrong by telling me which ligament was repaired because the prognosis for a deltoid repair is different than an anterior talofibular repair. But, we both know you can’t because you don’t know the diagnosis which means you don’t know the prognosis. Hell, Taylor told the media this week they didn’t know the prognosis.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Timetable on when AJ Green will practice - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-16-2019, 09:10 PM