Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didn't the Bengals make Bill Walsh HC and draft Joe Montana??
(11-16-2019, 12:50 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Huh?  Why didn't they?

You KNOW Bengals are 1-15 over last 16 regular season games when the topic is going back 40 Years ago.   The Bengals at 0-9 need a win because this shows we have nothing to talk about.   Myself, I now see Ohio State into NFL part of schedule & no more easy games.  Penn State, at Michigan, maybe Minnesota in Big 10 Championship.  Maybe a very tough team in Championship Tourney Game 1, and another if they win and go to Championship Game.  There are no more easy games.   We see what Ohio State REALLY has now week after week in an NFL type schedule. 

Back to Bengals.  They need a win, or I may post a What If Greg Cook didn't get injured in 1969.   I feel like that cartoon dog Mister Peabody and his boy Sherman going back in history in " The Way Back Machine ".  To kids, it's an old cartoon like Mister Magoo, Mighty Mouse, Popeye, and you aren't suppose to know these old cartoons.  The cartoon dog was smarter than the boy and somehow had a " WAY BACK MACHINE ".   So the dog could time travel.  So I feel like we are in the dog's " Way Back Machine ", and that means the Bengals really need to get a win.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why didn't the Bengals make Bill Walsh HC and draft Joe Montana?? - kevin - 11-17-2019, 09:38 AM