Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didn't the Bengals make Bill Walsh HC and draft Joe Montana??
(11-17-2019, 09:38 AM)kevin Wrote: You KNOW Bengals are 1-15 over last 16 regular season games when the topic is going back 40 Years ago.   The Bengals at 0-9 need a win because this shows we have nothing to talk about.  

Back to Bengals.  They need a win, or I may post a What If Greg Cook didn't get injured in 1969.  

My entire point of this thread was to draw attention to the fact that the Bengals have been making bad football management decisions, and have been asking "what it", in regard to injured potential superstars, since very early in their existence.

Do the Bengals need a win?  Sure, as a fan it would make me at least feel like the players stuck on this team still have a little bit of professional pride.  However, the real problem isn't, and has never never been the players on the team.  With the exception of a very gifted few, most guys that are good enough to make it to the league are good enough to win with.  Other teams draft from the same talent pool, and develop raw talent into quality veterans.

No, the real problem is, and always has been ownership that operates as Football General Management.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why didn't the Bengals make Bill Walsh HC and draft Joe Montana?? - SunsetBengal - 11-17-2019, 11:00 AM