Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Can't Root For 0-16 for Bengals
Can't do it.

I saw some Bengal Fans on TV in Oakland with paper bags on their head. I hope they didn't fly there to do that. Bags said Burrow Bags, and I'm not sold on drafting a QB. I'm not into losing every game to get Burrow. Gophers burrow. I don't want team to burrow to 0-16 to get Burrow.

So I'm hoping Bengals beat Steelers, Jets, Browns, Dolphins and blow up this whole 0-16 burrow for Burrow stuff.

Watching the Raiders game, I can't root for 0-16. Especially seeing Tate on the ground like that or the hard effort team put out on Defense for a change, the running game improving which means blocking doing something right now. Nope, can't root for the Steelers to beat Bengals next week. Can't do it, Won't do it.

I hope people were not stupid enough to fly from Cincy to Oakland and then wear a bag on their head. If you are going to spend that much money, the bag becomes contrary. I mean, if you are that down on the team, you don't fly across USA to the game.

OK, I wish they weren't 0-10 and 1-17 since mid 2018. Still, I can't root for Steelers to beat them. In fact I want Bengals to SPOIL Steelers slim wild card hopes, just as Steelers have ruined many of our play-off hopes over the years. Pay Back Time. I want Steelers out of Wild Card and I want it to be BENGALS that hang the loss on Steelers that sends them under .500 late in the season. SWEET REVENGE
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I Can't Root For 0-16 for Bengals - kevin - 11-18-2019, 05:48 AM