Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Can't Root For 0-16 for Bengals
(11-18-2019, 10:56 AM)jj22 Wrote: Burrow probably isn't enough to help this team out unfortunately. That's the thing about getting a QB this next draft. By the time the team is built, he would be long run out the jungle.

People don't want to hear this (or live through the bad seasons) but it's going to take a run of top 5 picks (3-4 years) to get this thing heading in the right direction again. Especially with no extra picks to count on.

Yeah, the last two games show the futility of trying to fix this team with a QB switch.  But it's just the tip of the iceburg. Green may have already decided that there's no chance he'll play in stripes again.  The defensive stars are getting low on tread.

The trouble is that now they've pretty much burned their QB relationship.  So given how often things fall this way you may need to take the guy when he's available. 

To turn this team around they need quality starters at QB, OT(x2), WR, LB(x2), and CB(x2).   In their current scheme that's four drafts if they're lucky.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I Can't Root For 0-16 for Bengals - kevin - 11-18-2019, 05:48 AM
RE: I Can't Root For 0-16 for Bengals - Roland - 11-18-2019, 11:35 AM