Poll: How many wins do you realistically expect the Bengals to end the year with?
2 (would tie franchise record low)
1 (new franchise record low)
0 (in consideration for leagues worst ever team)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals aren’t winning any games this year
(11-18-2019, 07:13 PM)J24 Wrote: Bad offensive line, no deep threats, Tom Brady having his worst season since 2009, I think Dalton will be starting again, Green and Ross could be back, and it will be the biggest game of the year for the Bengals.
It really depends on what they do at QB.

Up until a couple of weeks ago, the Patriots would've had a .500 record if their offense hadn't taken a single snap.

I think Dalton's done here. Not done in the NFL, just done here. I don't think Green's playing a snap without an extension. I reeeaally don't see them winning that game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals aren’t winning any games this year - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 11-17-2019, 10:41 PM
RE: How many wins do you realistically expect the Bengals to end the year with? - jason - 11-18-2019, 08:43 PM