Poll: How many wins do you realistically expect the Bengals to end the year with?
2 (would tie franchise record low)
1 (new franchise record low)
0 (in consideration for leagues worst ever team)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals aren’t winning any games this year
(11-18-2019, 11:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I went one with no basis for doing so.

Oh Yeah I didn't even say what I voted for. I also voted for 1 because I really hope we can win at least one game. I walked into the season thinking we could win 6-8, but that was before our 1st round tackle got hurt, Boling retired, AJ Green never really played, and we went into the season with what 3 LBers? 4? 

I do think injuries plus not upgrading the clear holes we had before even injuries and retirement and continuing to not fill any holes properly in Free Agency partially killed this season from having potential. Not to mention an extremely inexperienced coaching staff. We need to get some veterans in here next season for sure, but at this point I expect us to lose a lot of veterans on the roster this offseason so I'm starting to not even feel good about next season in any way.

I'm also in the camp thinking any wins we get will probably have to come with Dalton at the helm. And I do hope he's here at least one more year 1st overall QB or not I would like him to tutor the next guy at least through his rookie season.

Never thought Dalton was the problem. Was he the greatest QB ever? Of course not but if he ever goes to a team with a strong roster and coaching staff I think he'll surprise everyone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals aren’t winning any games this year - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 11-17-2019, 10:41 PM
RE: How many wins do you realistically expect the Bengals to end the year with? - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 11-18-2019, 11:26 PM