Poll: How many wins do you realistically expect the Bengals to end the year with?
2 (would tie franchise record low)
1 (new franchise record low)
0 (in consideration for leagues worst ever team)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals aren’t winning any games this year
(11-18-2019, 11:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Woops, you're absolutely right.  I see them winning two games.  This week versus the Steelers, and one of the Browns games.

If I'm being honest we could certainly beat the Browns, who I kept telling everyone around here were going to implode. One because they are the Browns, and like death, taxes, and Cincinnati Bengals you know what to expect out of them, two their huge FA acquisition is a bona fide diva, and thirdly and most importantly their QB is a complete b**** that can't keep his mouth shut and in all honesty doesn't seem as good as he should be.

Patriots no chance in hell they'd let us beat them, but I'm perfectly fine being wrong.

We can't beat the Steelers when we are competitive.

Jets and Dolphins would probably be the most likely wins. Jets don't really have the biggest reason to tank though. Dolphins certainly do but we'd have to win 2 for that to possibly help them and I just don't feel like NFL teams tank much in general.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals aren’t winning any games this year - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 11-17-2019, 10:41 PM
RE: Bengals aren’t winning any games this year - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 11-18-2019, 11:54 PM