Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Timetable on when AJ Green will practice
(11-19-2019, 11:40 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: I believe AJ will not play this year and will be looking for a new team in 2020. He is not going to risk further injury for a lost season. He will move on and the Bengals will get absolutely nothing for it. It truly is baffling how inept this franchise is.

I feel like if he were just saying "pay me to sit on the bench so I don't mess up my next contract with a different team" that wouldn't sit well with Mike "it's not my job to trade players and make other teams better" Brown, so I can't see that being ok.  Finley is drowning in there and we have a ho-hum vet on the sidelines in Dalton who could have won the Raiders game with semi-competent play and AJ is on to month 4 of his non-IRed injury...I'm starting to think of this as a bit of an intentional yet passive sort of "see what we've got in the young guys" style tank going on.

Even the tanking Dolphins put in Fitzpatrick when it was clear Rosen wasn't the better option.  They didn't say "We need to see what we have in Rosen because he could be the future" and then watch him drown week in and week out.  I'm not saying Finley is hopeless, but the guy starting over a healthy Dalton is good way to help us lose, is all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Timetable on when AJ Green will practice - Nately120 - 11-19-2019, 12:35 PM