Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Andy Dalton Needs to Start Again
(11-19-2019, 08:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I wonder why he used completion % instead of passer rating? Completion % can be misleading if the guy is hitting a RB for a 2 yard gain on 3rd and 10 while the other QB is completing less while actually trying to move the sticks. Goodberry is a notorious Dalton hater and really dug deep to make Finley look better here.

To the OP, the bridge has been burned. They made their decision and going back on that now would look pretty dumb. The Dalton era is over. For better or worse, Finley is the guy for the remainder of the season, and Dalton deserves (and will request) a shot elsewhere after this season. You also don't keep a $17 million dollar backup. Not smart money. Not that Mike is smart with his money.
Not if Brown, Blackburn, and Tobin play the blame game with Zac Taylor.

They could very easily fire Taylor and bring in someone like Gruden(who is definitely Andy's guy)to smooth things out.

Familiarity to a Dalton friendly offense might be enough to get him and AJ back to good with ownership.

I know you all hate it and think Gruden is not the guy here.

Obviously I don't care because I'd take Hue back as OC as well.

These pipe dreams of Zac being the boy wonder or some notable coach outside of the "Brown family plan" are sad.

Almost as sad as the realization by me that we might be stuck with this boot licking excuse of a HC.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Andy Dalton Needs to Start Again - BengalsRocker - 11-19-2019, 09:06 PM