Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Timetable on when AJ Green will practice
(11-20-2019, 03:02 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I guess if there were teams who would give not only a draft pick but pay his one mil per game salary for a aging player that hadn't played in a year and would be a free agent at the end of the season then that would have been stupid. But there is no proof of that happening. In fact it is highly unlikely.

We will see.  When I look at the way the Bengals have performed as a team and the way MB has handled the criticism I can't help but suspect that "sitting out on the Bengals" might be completely excusable and understandable to other franchises and players.

I know I'm down on Finley and it's not his fault, but choosing to start him has led me to no longer really getting on AJ's case about not seeing the point of being on the field.  It's only been 2 games but right now we are the only team that voluntarily benched a competent starting QB in order to play a QB who is in way over his head and is playing "you must bench this guy" football.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Timetable on when AJ Green will practice - Nately120 - 11-20-2019, 03:15 PM