Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Fanspeak's Draft Challenge Nov
(11-07-2019, 02:40 PM)ochocincos Wrote: May as well just crown me the champion right now!  Ninja

1: R1P1 - QB TUA TAGOVAILOA, ALABAMA - My top QB. Tua is a throw-first QB who has proven he can extend plays with his legs. He's extremely accurate and can make all the throws. I get the nervousness about his ankle, but he's not had a critical injury that would make me question his long-term durability or effectiveness.

33: R2P1 - OT TREY ADAMS, WASHINGTON - Adams would have been a surefire 1st rounder if he didn't have season-ending injuries the past two years. But he's looking good again this year and has been healthy. I think Adams would pair well with Williams, and both he and Williams can play both OT spots. That's something that's not common in OT prospects.

65: R3P1 - LB KENNETH MURRAY, OKLAHOMA - Murray is a 3-down LB in my eyes. If the team went out and got a good FA, I think Murray and Pratt would make a good LB trio for years to come.

107: R4P1 - DL JUSTIN MADUBUIKE, TEXAS A&M - Did some research on this guy, and he puts the pressure on QBs. He can also play across the DL. I see him as a great option to play nickel DT next to Atkins and take over for him once Atkins is gone.

145: R5P1 - WR TYLER JOHNSON, MINNESOTA
- Johnson is a very solid, well-rounded receiver who only chose Minnesota because it's his hometown state and he always wanted to play there.

179: R6P1 - S JOSH METELLUS, MICHIGAN - Solid DB prospect who can defend the run and also cover.

214: R7P1 - G LOGAN STENBERG, KENTUCKY - I must be (much) higher on Stenberg than Fanspeak because I have this guy pegged as a 3rd-4th rounder. Getting him in the 7th is a steal in my eyes. He gets push at the LOS and can help establish the run very well.

Hey you may want to change your first round pick given his injury
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2020 Fanspeak's Draft Challenge - Storer50 - 11-06-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: 2020 Fanspeak's Draft Challenge - 3wt - 11-07-2019, 03:41 PM
RE: 2020 Fanspeak's Draft Challenge Nov - psychdoctor - 11-20-2019, 06:33 PM