Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Can't Root For 0-16 for Bengals
(11-18-2019, 05:48 AM)kevin Wrote: Can't do it.

I wrote an email to Lou and Zac Monday. I explained the importance of this fanbase of winning against the Steelers. Lou wrote back and said, "100% all in!!! Beat Steelers!!!" Hopefully that gives you some fuel in your tank.

(11-20-2019, 01:12 AM)Kingslayer Wrote: I hope PBS burns down with Mikey locked inside

Mellow  Damn dude?

(11-20-2019, 11:18 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Yeah surely nobody can root for 0-16... that's a historical level of embarrassment which even we have so far avoided. Sounds silly but it is important for us to win one game this season. No more than one game though!

I see what your saying. We've already been embarrassed pretty bad and hoping for a total embarrassment is equal to the car you have spent so much money to keep running and finally dies, so you wan't to kick the shit out of it and pour gas on it on the side of the highway and watch it burn for pissing on your efforts to keep it alive (shit, I need to see a counselor). If we win 1, we are ok. If we win 2, we are still ok. Washington is not going to use a 1st on a QB. 

(11-20-2019, 11:49 AM)Mer Wrote: Here's my prediction:

The Bengals finish 1-15 with their only win against...(Are you ready for it?)... the New England Patriots. Then the Pats go on to win the Super Bowl and that's all Mikey Boy needs as proof that the team is heading in the right direction and nothing changes. That's right. You heard it here first.

Damnit! I would love to say your wrong, but I just can't? That dude just, well, whatever.

(11-20-2019, 09:19 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: This season has broken my resolve, though.  There's little to no chance this idiot family will ever attempt to run this team like an NFL franchise striving to win a championship.  But, if 0-16 can help spur that, even if it's only a miniscule chance, then bring it on.

I totally get it. There's a small part of me that agrees. We are kinda screwed right now with this money grabbing FO to get anywhere. It sucks. There was a time with all these changes I was hoping, and actually felt like we turned a page, a corner, a something. I don't blame it on Zac. He's just a young guy who wants to go in with gun blazing and turn a team into a SB contender. His youth and his ability to see the organization doesnt quite give a damn about those things are probably pretty shocking. I think he will be a good HC somewhere. If he does it here, his resume will be worth gold. It's gonna be tough tho.

I threw my opinion in there without addressing your post mostly LOL but I think it's broken a lot of our resolve. I also understand if you need to get embarrassed to learn a lesson, sometimes it has to hurt. I guess my real question is will, or are they capable of learning? As said above, to this FO, it's all about the money. In order to learn, you have to fail at your goal. However, the FO is achieving theirs.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I Can't Root For 0-16 for Bengals - kevin - 11-18-2019, 05:48 AM
RE: I Can't Root For 0-16 for Bengals - HarleyDog - 11-20-2019, 09:46 PM