Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Can't Root For 0-16 for Bengals
(11-18-2019, 05:48 AM)kevin Wrote: Can't do it.

I saw some Bengal Fans on TV in Oakland with paper bags on their head.  I hope they didn't fly there to do that.  Bags said Burrow Bags, and I'm not sold on drafting a QB.   I'm not into losing every game to get Burrow.   Gophers burrow.  I don't want team to burrow to 0-16 to get Burrow.  

So I'm hoping Bengals beat Steelers, Jets, Browns, Dolphins and blow up this whole 0-16 burrow for Burrow stuff.

Watching the Raiders game, I can't root for 0-16.  Especially seeing Tate on the ground like that or the hard effort team put out on Defense for a change, the running game improving which means blocking doing something right now.  Nope, can't root for the Steelers to beat Bengals next week.  Can't do it, Won't do it.  

I hope people were not stupid enough to fly from Cincy to Oakland and then wear a bag on their head.  If you are going to spend that much money, the bag becomes contrary.  I mean, if you are that down on the team, you don't fly across USA to the game.

OK, I wish they weren't 0-10 and 1-17 since mid 2018.  Still, I can't root for Steelers to beat them.  In fact I want Bengals to SPOIL Steelers slim wild card hopes, just as Steelers have ruined many of our play-off hopes over the years.  Pay Back Time.  I want Steelers out of Wild Card and I want it to be BENGALS that hang the loss on Steelers that sends them under .500 late in the season.  SWEET REVENGE

What makes this 0-10 season so pathetic is that the Bengals have been trying to win, all season long. They even turned their noses up at some trade offers.

The Dolphins, who have a much better excuse to be winless, have two wins.

The Bengals beating the depleted Steelers squad is all Mike Brown needs to go "see, see, see, we're on the right track!", which is enough to make me puke. But, I do agree with you that I can't root for the Steelers to beat the Bengals.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I Can't Root For 0-16 for Bengals - kevin - 11-18-2019, 05:48 AM
RE: I Can't Root For 0-16 for Bengals - BengalChris - 11-20-2019, 11:56 PM