Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Per Jason La Canfora, Dalton, offseason.
(11-22-2019, 03:18 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: My dream off season would be trade Glenn, trade Dalton, sign Bridgewater to play QB, then trade the #1 pick for more picks and build the line and lb corp.

How long do you think ZT would stick with Bridgewater before Finley or some other "cross your fingers and hope for the best" QB replaces him?  We have a decent, doesn't rock the boat QB on the roster and he's on the bench...what makes other QBs think they're going to be the exception here?

I think ZT needs that sort of "we are in evaluation mode, so ignore the scoreboard" comfort that having a new guy under center brings.  The last thing ZT wants is a vet QB that puts him into "you should be winning something right now" mode.  This is why I see Finley taking the lumps for a few games next season before the QB we go all-in on at #1 overall takes the field and starts learning on the fly.

Just my take.  Though, I could see Tannehill being the lump-taking vet but he's performed well enough this year that he probably doesn't have to take a bottom of the barrel deal to go to Cincy with his ol' pal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Per Jason La Canfora, Dalton, offseason. - Nately120 - 11-22-2019, 09:35 AM