Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Tupau Bright spot on a dismal defense
(11-22-2019, 10:23 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Agreed, they look like shadows of their former selves, at times.  However, we currently have 749 threads pointing out things wrong with this Bengals team, I just thought it was nice to find something positive to latch onto, as a ray of hope for next year's team.

I keep trying to equate the disappearance of those two, to teams running the ball for 250 yards a game on us and rarely playing with a lead. And to be fair that probably is some of it. But I don't thinks it anywhere near all of it.

I think as always it's not just one thing it's a dozen ! And one of the bigger "things" that kinda gets overlooked in the big picture, in a way is:

You have one guy on whatever side of the ball that's not up to snuff you can get away with masking it a lot. You have two guys that ain't getting it, it becomes very, very tough ! You have three guys playing subpar and it's just impossible.

And everything effects everything. Hopefully Tupau will be a bit of a good piece to build around next season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Josh Tupau Bright spot on a dismal defense - bengalfan74 - 11-22-2019, 10:48 AM